Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Autobiography of my "adult life"

HEY!

I am totally new to this blogging thing but I am so excited to start. Who knows if anyone will even read it?!

Here is a little bit about me and my crazy life! I grew up in Fairfield CT and could not wait to get out of there...I succeeded!! I went to the University of Denver for my freshman year of college. I freaking loved it!!!! DU was amazing. Denver is an amazing place and I loved the mountains, my school, my new friends! It was the first time I really felt like I had REAL friends and people to relate to. I could truly be myself and I really flourished in the environment. I was active, involved, my mind was stimulated. Being inspired to experience life I took an "internship" at Walt Disney World!!! I was a College Program member (CP). I hated it!! I had moved to Orlando, had ghetto roommates, got paid CRAP, missed my lame ass boyfriend at the time, and was HOT and sweaty all the time. I even took six months off from school (including the summer) and endured the experienced. It is great to have on your resume, blah blah blah.

The best part of it was I took up a 2nd job doing valet at the Ritz Carlton there. Amazing money, amazing car, amazing body (due to running) and I met Oliver! 3 years later we are going strong! After my "internship" of CP hell I went back to DU for a quarter. I decided that DU was EXPENSIVE and that I couldn't afford it. As much as I loved Denver I knew that it will always be there and that I needed to do something with my life to stand out! I moved back to Orlando and transfered to the University of Central Florida. I finished college, fell in more love with Oliver, built my resume by being a restaurant manager at Universal Orlando (& other jobs), and GRADUATED COLLEGE ON TIME! I met some people that Iwill never forget and some really cool times.

My life goal is to live a lot of places and have an incredible resume of my work and my LIFE!

It is August of 2009 and I just moved to HOUSTON TX!?! I got an incredible job offer as a restaurant manager for an awesome company and am loving it!! Although I am not with physically with Oliver since he has ties all over the place, we take it one day at a time and are happy!

All in all, my blog is for my thoughts, to bring excitement, and try something new! I am super excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment